This page is the sign-up for guitar, keys, drums, singing, ukulele, music tech, and bass. Click here if you are looking for violin, viola, cello and double bass.
The Creative Centre is now in its 6th year. Over this time we’ve built a reputation for fun, engaging learning provided by the highest quality musician educators
Lessons are given from the Creative Centre on Cecil Street, Limerick City. This bespoke facility was upgraded over lockdown and now includes a full professional recording studio, wellness room and six well-equipped teaching studios .
Sessions can be delivered in person, or we continue to offer an online option for those who thrived in that format over the past year.
Our ethos is simple – creative learning in a fun, non-competitive environment, taught by engaged and engaging musicians. We lay the ground for a life time of expressive music-making.
We are especially proud of our record in retaining students as they go through their teenage years (often a time of drop-off), as well as our success providing approaches that work for young people who do not resonate with more exam or competition focused approaches.
Each half-hour lesson is charged to the parents at less than half the total cost, thanks to support from Music Generation and the Limerick and Clare Education and Training Board.
Fees will cover:
- Total of 32 classes in the Academic Year (1/2 hour individual class per week)
Term 1: 12 sessions
Term 2: 12 sessions
Term 3: 8 sessions
Payment can be made by term or for the full year (at a discounted price). . If cost is a barrier please contact us, as a limited amount of scholarships based on need are available.
- Cost per term for one Student (half hour class)- €140 (Autumn), €140 (Spring), €100 (Summer)
- Cost for year, if paid at commencement for One Student (half hour class)- €320
- Second child from the same family gets a 20% reduction in costs
- A second Instrument gets a 20% reduction in costs
Fees can be paid in full at commencement or alternatively in two instalments (September & February)
Students joining in mid-year will only pay fees appropriate to the number of classes remaining in the year.
Students must attend classes at the appointed time. Students who miss classes during the year are not entitled to extra classes unless prior arrangement is made with the teacher.
ACADEMY BREAKS AND HOLIDAYS
- Mid Term 25th October and resume 1st November 2021
- Christmas 21st December and resume 3rd January 2022
- Mid Term 21st February and resume February 28th 2022
- Easter 11th April and resume 22nd April 2022.
- Bank Holidays (Any classes that fall on a Bank Holiday will be rescheduled)
CREATIVE CENTRE HOURS
- Monday to Friday – 3.30pm to 7pm